Contact Us Today
And Check If You Are Entitled
046 9430546
No Refund - No Fee

Single Parents?

You can qualify for One-Parent Family Tax Credit if you are a single parent, or a person who has custody of and maintains a child who is living with him or her. This can include someone who is single, widowed or a surviving civil partner. The child must reside with you for the whole or part of the year.


Check if you are entitled – Request a Call Back

Tax Back
is Easy!

We are a Tax advisory practice, specifically dealing with PAYE employees. Let us do the work and maximise any tax refund that you may be due back with average

Refund of €890.
More how it works...